CASH ONLY SPECIAL
Malware Removal Regular Price $199.99 +tax
Why use SAPC Upgrades for your Malware Removal?
Your Data is as IMPORTANT to US as it is to YOU.
We do Malware removal without sacrificing your important files.
*In some cases Malware will corrupt Windows and require a reinstall of Windows. Saving your files before this is included in your service at no extra charge (up to 40 Gigs).
Click HERE to see what can be saved.
*Although We do are BEST Hardware failure/ Data loss can happen and we can not be responsible.*
USB External drives are available to purchase for extra data security.
This is what we do for this special price malware removal.
- Virus-spyware removal *
- Malware removal *
- Junkware-adware removal*
- Check your hardware
- Security audit and scan
- Dust Cleaning
- Removal of un-needed software and start-up items
- Hard drive files cleanup
- Disk Defragmentation
- Installation of free protection software (Microsoft Security Essentials)
- Installation of a few free and useful programs
- Install Operating System updates and Service Packs
*Most wont do the updates (takes too much time)
- Install/update all common needed items like Java, Flash, Shockwave, Adobe Reader, Video codecs needed to play most common video formats and much more.
- Full system Image backup(of your clean system) to partition if available space or on your external drive.
Included with this malware removal special
ONE year subscription
Get the 2nd year for only $20.00 more
Home Users Only
We do MORE for LESS
Our agreement with Malwarebytes (EULA) REQUIRES us to sell or include the PAID version with ALL Virus removals
- Restrictions. You may not run the Software on a network, but must install it only on the quantity of individual Computers you are licensed for and run it locally on those Computers (but you may install the Software onto individual Computers via upload or ‘push through’ via a network). You may not use or make the functionality of the Software available to third parties for any commercial purpose, such as for providing any computer repair, help desk or troubleshooting service, unless you have either (a) each end user or customer purchase from Malwarebytes an individual full license for each Computer on which the Software is run, or (b) purchased a Techbench License. You may not combine this Software with any third party script, application, hardware or tools which would cause it to run on an automated or unattended basis. Except as expressly specified in this Agreement, you may not: (x) copy (except in the course of loading or installing) or modify the Software, including but not limited to adding new features or otherwise making adaptations that alter the functioning of the Software; (y) transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the Software to any third party; or (z) make the functionality of the Software available to multiple users through any means, including but not limited to by uploading the Software to a network or file-sharing service or through any hosting, application services provider, service bureau, software-as-a-service (SaaS) or any other type of services. You acknowledge and agree that portions of the Software, including but not limited to the source code and the specific design and structure of individual modules or programs, constitute or contain trade secrets of Malwarebytes and its licensors. Accordingly, you agree not to disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Software, in whole or in part, or permit or authorize a third party to do so, except to the extent such activities are expressly permitted by law notwithstanding this prohibition.
Malwarebytes(required see above)