With the wide range of computer choices in today’s world, it is hard to figure out what computer is best for you. There are brand names, hardware, and software to choose from. We will sit down with you and evaluate what software you typically use and how much the computer is used. Then we will sell you the best computer or laptop for your needs (New or Refurbished). We will even help you set up your new computer. We offer all brand names.
- Purchase the best system for your needs.
- Setup the computer with Anti-Virus.
- Transfer files from your old computer to the new computer (Up to 40 gigs included with price)
- *Programs Can NOT Be Transferred* Click HERE to see what can be transferred
- Get all Windows updates.
- Help you set up a FREE backup solution.
- Usually next day or second day turnaround time on labor/setup.
- Turnaround/Delivery time on an actual computer varies by vendor.
We only sell computers that are purchased from Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers
Microsoft Refurbished PC program members offer additional value because they preinstall genuine Microsoft software, provide data wiping security services, and use environmentally sustainable best practices when refurbishing computers.
I don’t sell computers. I buy them the way they ought to be bought, and prepare them the way they ought to be prepared. I’m not a salesperson. When you hire me, I’m your liaison, your accomplice, your guide.
My charge is a flat-rate $99 that covers not only the finding/buying process, but also a ton of setup and testing. Normally I save my customers at least that much on the PC alone! Here’s how the process works:
- I will chat with you about what exactly you want to do with your computer. I’ll also suggest brands and models that I happen to like at the time, and if you have any ideas of your own we can explore those as well.
- We’ll get an idea of your price range, and we’ll make sure you stay within it. It’s the service you’re paying me for. If I can’t meet your price needs, I’ll tell you straight up not to use me (seriously, I do this; the last thing I want is to buy you a piece of junk).
- I will browse the products available and find one (or more) that meet your specifications. You make your decision (with my help, of course), and we move forward.
- If there are components that we can acquire at a cheaper price elsewhere, we will, separately from the rest of the PC. This saves you money, and that’s a good thing.
- I order your PC and any additional components. Having me on your side here is a huge advantage as well; you’re letting me do the talking (if there’s any involved) when it comes time to purchase, so the salesman knows that he’s speaking to someone who knows what he wants. You just give me your payment info, and I’ll take care of the rest.
- Once your new computer arrives, I’ll clean it up and customize it for you. You wouldn’t believe the kind of junk these PC manufacturers preinstall on their machines just to make a little extra profit. Fortunately, I’ll clean it all up for you so you’re left with what you want.
- Need your data transferred? I’ll copy your critical data over to your new computer up to 40gigs included (please note that programs can NOT be transferred).